Friday, March 08, 2013

♣♣♣ Getting Our GREEN On! ♣♣♣

St. Patrick's Day 033

Lots of GREEN going on around
♣♣♣ The Gazebo House! ♣♣♣

Last year, I painted some of my wooden
cheese boards...one was pink & the other
GREEN.

They were cute at Easter time & now I'm
making use of the GREEN one for
St. Patrick's Day!


St. Patrick's Day 034


I bought just ONE brownie & cut it in half.
Just a little bit of a sweet treat to share
with my sweetie.
We even have GREEN marshmallows!
Yes, they taste like "LIME", too!
I think I'll make some
Rice Krispie Treats with them.
 
St. Patrick's Day 012

Since it is Lent & we observe meatless Fridays
we're having these FUN looking
Shamrock & Pot o' Gold
cheese raviolis tonight with
Alfredo sauce.  



St. Patrick's Day 035   

I found them at Sam's Club!
I'm linking
this very short post to Foodie Fridays at
Rattblebridge Farms.

Thanks ML, for hosting FF,
even when you're not feeling well.

13 comments:

  1. Those ravioli are the bomb, I'd love to serve them to some half-Irish, half-Italian cousins and friends I have. So cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rett, you find the cutest food items. Love the colored and flavored marshmallows and the pot of gold ravioli is too cute.
    Haven't gotten my green going around here yet. I best get in gear! Have a great weekend.........Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rett:

    Lovin all your green!

    I got the shamrock coffee and tea pots at HomeGoods a few years back, but you know. It's always hit or miss!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ravioli are just too fun! Have a great weekend Rett:@)

      Delete
  4. I LOVE fun food, Rett! Life's just too short not to be playful. Have a wonderful weekend with your sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been digging through my cupboards looking for green things but haven't come up with much. Love the ravioli, Rett, and the marshmallows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad that I have you to do all the great St. Patrick's Day touches for me. I barely get a table set in green. I love your innovative touches....one brownie....now that it self-control. I would have eaten three of the dozen that I would have bought on the way home from the bakery. LOL. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ravioli are too stinkin cute! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of one decadant treat and splitting it with your lovey. On my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rett, lime rice krispie treats sound good to me...I have a thing for citrus!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going to have to look for those ravioli at Sams - they sound delicious! What a great idea for the lime-flavored marshmallows too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heard you have to show your Irish membership to buy those ravioli.
    I am sure our Sam's wont have them, but I will look! An oxymoron, Irish Ravioli! From now on Pierogi will be Irish Tater Dumplings!

    Love all your green, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rett~ I got a chuckle out of 99% blarney :) Love your fun shamrock raviolis, I don't have a Sam's membership anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read them all & each one is so very special to me & I try really hard to return the visit!

fondly,
~Rett~