Friday, June 26, 2020

Hot Cinnamon Sunset Tea


I'm enjoying a little midday nosh
while looking out the sunroom windows
towards the gazebo & the fountains in the lake.

It is a little too warm to go outside at this hour, 
especially if I'm drinking hot tea!



My current favorite is this "Hot Cinnamon Sunset" tea by Henney & Sons.
I order it via Amazon, as I can't find it locally.
It reminds me of red hot cinnamon candy hearts! 
♥♥♥


My Weight Watcher friendly treat today is a cupcake made with
sugar free yellow cake mix & 1 can of sugar free orange soda.
That's it...no other ingredients!
I used my smallest cupcake tins & baked them for about 20 minutes @ 350ºF.
They work out to about 1 WW point each on the plan.



The lovely Phalaenopsis orchid was given to me by my daughter.
There is one more bud yet to open on its single stem but I just couldn't wait
any longer to share its beauty with you.
They tolerate low light which is perfect for winters in Ohio!



My choice of tea cup today is by Royal Albert Crown China made in England.

I often float a piece of citrus rind in my flavored teas,
just for a little additional zip.
Truthfully, this wonderful tea needs no embellishment!
It is delicious just with a little sweetener.

Thanks for stopping by The Gazebo House for a visit.
Maybe next time, we can get together inside the gazebo.


fondly,





3 comments:

  1. What lovely warm colours in this post, from the tea to the cupcake (what an interesting recipe!), and then those creamy beautiful orchids. Just lovely, Rett!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Hot Cinnamon Sunset tea and a sugar free cupcake makes for a lovely tea for one, Rett. Your RA teacup is a beauty and the color of the tea looks so pretty in it. Orchids sure provide such beauty while they’re blooming, don’t they? What a thoughtful gift from your daughter! 🧡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely tea you've put together! I love Harney and Sons rea also, their blends are fabulous. I like their chocolate mint blend, so good! Your orchid is gorgeous!! Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read them all & each one is so very special to me & I try really hard to return the visit!

fondly,
~Rett~