Thursday, March 28, 2013

This is a test

AG doll sheets, pillows & quilt 008 PM

I’ve noticed that Feed Burner does not send out emails of my posts when I use too many photos.  It tells me “file is too large”.  Yet, if I do a post with only a couple photos, it will go through & a multitude of back posts go through along with it.  ???



I don’t understand why one post with several photos is blocked but then a ton of posts with even MORE photos goes through? 



So, I’m testing by doing this post with only a few photos of the pillowcases that I made for my granddaughter to match the bed linens
AG doll sheets, pillows & quilt 004 sm

I made for her American Girl doll, seen here.


AG doll sheets, pillows & quilt 009 PM

I hope both will go through this time.  Technology can be so frustrating at times!  *sigh*

9 comments:

  1. Even if the post is a test, it deserves comments on the pretty pillowcases! Miss C is sure to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous fabrics and sewing. You've done such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the pillowcases are lovely but where have you been? As I saw this in my feed I realized just how long it has been since I have seen anything posted from you. When I looked, I can now see other posts...but, I swear you have been invisible and I should have checked sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pillowcases you made are beautiful and so professional. You are an excellent seamstress. I'm sure you could make $ doing this if you were interested.
    xo Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see a lot of really pretty linens:@)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't a clue what you are talking about......so talk to me about technology????? Hello!!! You are on my list of favorites to read and so that's what I do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my darling Rett, you are such an artist! What beautiful bedding for your Miss C's doll friend~!
    I love all your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, Rett...you have outdone your talented self here. Just adorable...
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read them all & each one is so very special to me & I try really hard to return the visit!

fondly,
~Rett~