♥♥♥ Mile-High Coconut DREAM Pie ♥♥♥
- 2 envelopes Kraft Dream Whip® whipped topping mix- dry
- 2 3/4 cups Fat Free Milk, (divided)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 2 (4 serving) boxes Kraft Jell-O® INSTANT Coconut Cream pudding & pie mix
- 1 cup coconut, (toasted in oven @ 350º for approx. 5 minutes till lightly browned)
- 1 9" pie shell (any type or serve as mousse to save calories)
Mix both packages of dry Dream Whip® with 1 cup of milk & 1 tsp. vanilla on high for 6 minutes until very stiff peaks form (do not UNDER BEAT!)
Add remaining milk & both boxes of instant pudding mixes & coconut extract.
Blend slowly then beat on high for 2 minutes. Fold in toasted coconut (Reserve 2 Tbsp. of coconut for garnish if desired)
Pour into pie shell.* Sprinkle with reserved coconut to garnish
Chill at least 3-4 hrs. .
* To save 80+ calories per serving, use individual dessert cups with pie filling & sprinkle with toasted low fat graham cracker crumbs.
Be sure to use Dream Whip®, not Cool Whip!
Dream Whip® gives the pie a nice stiff texture & less calories.
Cool Whip makes a much softer pie & adds calories as well.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Approx. 150 calories/slice if served in graham cracker crust.
Designs by Gollum
The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays
as well as
Yvonne at StoneGable for
Thank you, Ladies, for providing a place to share our foodie passions
& thanks to all who participate so willingly in sharing their recipes.